Friday Night Tapas w/ Masterchef Professionals Finalist James Featherstone
Time & Location
About the Event
Tapas is all about bringing people together. Small plates of amazing food to share with friends and family. Bringing the amazing tastes and smells of Spain into your home.
Head Chef James uses his experience and flair for Spanish cuisine together to bring you a Tapas menu using simple ingredients but delivering big flavours.
Best of all, you and the team get to sit down and eat some amazing tapas over a glass of wine to finish things off.
- Fried manchego cheese with a balsamic reduction and Serano ham.
- Blistered Pimiento de Padrón with sea-salt and sesame seeds.
- Rosemary and garlic infused flatbread.
- Pan-fried chorizo with sherry vinegar and topped with a manchego crisp.
It’s likely never been a better time to bring some new cooking skills into your kitchens.
Our events have been created to bring the people together in a new and unique way. Our Head Chef James Featherstone (Ex-Masterchef the Professionals) is always on hand to guide people through and to make sure everyone comes away with some amazing food and a few new skills.
We know that getting to the shops isn’t easy at the moment so our menus are made up of everyday ingredients you’ll likely already have in your cupboards. Still, if you’re struggling to get hold of anything, just let us know and we can suggest alternatives.
- Shopping List (w/ Optional Wine Pairings)
- 1.5 Hour live interactive cooking lesson with the EventsFromHome.co.uk Head Chef James Featherstone (Ex-Masterchef the Professionals)
- Online Judging
- Winners Certificate
- Standard£30+£0.75 Service fee£30+£0.75 Service fee0£0